School of Education and Health Sciences: Teacher Education
- Location: Chaminade Hall, Room 114
- Phone: 937-229-3082
- Email: Contact
- EDT 507 Professionalism of Teaching
- EDT 660 Introduction to Educational Research
- EDT 667 Research Seminar
- Ph.D., Applied Behavior Analysis, The Ohio State University
- M.A., Special Education, The Ohio State University
- B.A., Special Education, Ohio Dominican University
- American Educational Research Association
- Association of Teacher Educators
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Issues related to diversity inclusive of students with special needs
- Professional dispositions of teacher candidates
- Urban education
- School reform
- Woodward, M.M., & C. Talbert-Johnson. (2010). Reading intervention models: Challenges of classroom support. In R.L. Allington, Struggling Readers (32-43). InternationalReading Association, New York: Addison Wesley.
- Talbert-Johnson, C. (2009). Establishing internationally competent leaders for the future: Promoting an agenda for social justice, equity, and intercultural sensitivity. International Journal of Educational Reform, 18(1):174-184.
- Woodward, M.M., & C. Talbert-Johnson. (2009). Reading intervention models: Challenges of classroom support and separated instruction. The Reading Teacher, 63(3):190-200.
- Talbert-Johnson, C. (2006). Preparing highly qualified teacher candidates for urban schools: The importance of dispositions. Education and Urban Society, 39(1):147-160.