Diana M. Hunn, Ph.D.
School of Education and Health Sciences: Teacher Education
- Location: College Park Center, Room 680W
- Phone: 937-229-3422
- Email: Contact
- EDT 428 Middle Childhood Science Methods
- EDT 434 Science Methods for Adolescents and Young Adults
- EDT 554 AYA Science Methods for Adolescents to Young Adults
- EDT 660 Introduction to Educational Research
- EDT 667 Master's Research Project
- Ph.D., Science and Environmental Education, Indiana University
- M.S.Ed., Science Education, Curriculum and Instruction, Miami University
- B.S.Ed., Science Education, Miami University
- National Science Teachers Association
- North American Association for Environmental Education
- Science Education Council of Ohio
- Environmental Education Council of Ohio
- School Science and Mathematics Association
- Ohio Academy of Science
- Indiana University Alumni Association
- Miami University Alumni Association
- Association for Science Teacher Education
- National Association for Research in Science Teaching
- Phi Delta Kappa
- Council for Elementary Science International
- Hoosier Association of Science Teachers, Inc.
- Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
- National Middle Level Science Teachers Association (Treasurer 2010)
- Pi Lambda Theta
- Environmental Education Council of Ohio, former Board Member, Secretary 2004-present
- Ohio Environmental Education Fund Advisory, Board Member 2002-present
- Science Education of Ohio, former Board Member, District VI, and Executive Director, Exec. Director Emeritus 2004-present
- Science education
- Teacher education
- Professional development
- Herrelko, J.M., & D.M. Hunn. (2006). Ohio's outstanding mathematics and science teachers devote their summer to professional growth. Ohio Journal of School Mathematics, Autumn(54):22-27.
- Trenta, L., L. Cunningham, S. Kruse, S. Printy, P. Griswold, D. Hunn, & F. Aquila. (2003). Report to the Dewitt Wallace Funds: Characteristics of higher and lower performing urban school districts in Ohio.
- Hunn, D. M., & J. Herrelko. (2007, January). Project SOAR in Math and Science.