Jacqualine (Jackie) M. Arnold, Ph.D.
School of Education and Health Sciences: Teacher Education
- Location: College Park Center, Room 680N
- Phone: 937-229-1788
- Email: Contact
- EDT 458 Reading Methods MCE
- EDT 600 Reading Methods
- EDT 602 Critical Reading Content Areas
- EDT 603 Teaching Reading through Literature
- EDT 609 Issues, Trends, and Research in Reading
Ph.D., Language, Literacy, and Culture, Ohio State University
- Literacy Research Association
- National Council of Teachers of English
- International Reading Association
- Children's Literature Assembly
- Online learning
- Reading strategies
- Arnold, J. (2009). Whole language. Encyclopedia of educational reform and dissent. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.
- Collopy, R.M.B., & J.M. Arnold. (2009). To blend or not to blend: Online-only and blended learning environments in undergraduate teacher education. Issues in Teacher Education, 18(2), 85-101.
- Sableski, M.K. & Arnold, J. (2009). Reading reform. Encyclopedia of educational reform and dissent. Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.
- Arnold, J.M., & Sableski, M.K. (2007). Charles Judd: His contributions to the field of reading. In S. E. Israel & E. J. Mongahan (Eds.), Reading pioneers: Historical accounts of earlier, outstanding contributions to the field of reading (pp. 101-118). Newark, DE: International Reading Association.