Nasser A. Razek
Clinical Faculty, College Student Personnel and Higher Education Administration
School of Education and Health Sciences: Counselor Education and Human Services
- Location: College Park Center, Room 629L
- Phone: 937-229-1056
- Email: Contact
- Perspectives in Higher Education
- Research & Evaluation in Human Services
- Policy, Assessment, and Accountability in Higher Education
- Administration of Higher Education
- Higher Education Curriculum and Program Planning
- Diversity Issues in Higher Education
- Ed.D., The University of Akron, 2012
- M.A.Ed., The University of Akron, 2007
- B.A., Zagazig University, 1991
- College of Education Doctoral Students Organization (E-DOCs), 2008 – present
- Academy of Educational Leadership (AEL), 2010 – present
- Association of College Unions International (ACUI), 2009 – present
- Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education (NASPA), 2008 – present
- Reviewer of the Journal of Studies in Higher Education
- Reviewer of program proposals for the Mid-Western Educational Research Association Annual Meeting, October 2009
- Motivation session chair in the Fifth Annual Educational Research Exchange, Kent, Ohio, March 2008
- Reviewer of program proposals for the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators Annual Conference, March 2011
- Reviewer of program proposals for the Mid-Western Educational Research Association Annual Meeting, October 2010
- Reviewer of program proposals for National Association of Student Personnel Administrators Assessment & Retention Conference, Baltimore, Maryland, June 2010
- Student behavior, sanction effectiveness, and proactive initiatives: An investigation of student judicial affairs practices
- Campus-wide impact of college diversity scorecard
- Measures of a Midwestern University Accommodating Saudi students
- Missions and practices of student learning assessment
- Impact of volunteer work on campus internationalization
- Millennial students’ impact on college instruction and services
- Impact of participation in online-learning communities on academic performance and persistence
- Razek, N. & Coyner, S. C. (Accepted). Cultural impacts on Saudi students at a mid-western American university, Academy of Educational Leadership Journal (AELJ).
- Razek, N. & Awad, G. (2012). Mass Media Created Stereotypes: Influence on Student Learning. In P. E. Doolittle, C. V. Martin, & L. H. Bryant (Eds.), Proceedings of the Fourth Annual Conference on Higher Education Pedagogy,(pp. 41-42). Blacksburg, VA: Center for Instructional Development and Educational Research.
- Razek, N. A. & Awad, G. M. (2011). Missions and practices of student learning assessment: An international comparative study. Proceedings of the Academy of Educational Leadership: Allied Academies International Conference, 16 (2), 37-41.
- Razek, N. A. & Awad, G. M. (2011). Volunteer work and socializing activities: Impact on campus internationalization. Proceedings of the Academy of Educational Leadership: Allied Academies International Conference, 16 (2), 31-35.
- Razek, N. A. & Coyner, S. C. (2011). Behind the veil: Cultural challenges and opportunities for a new international student group. Proceedings of the Academy of Educational Leadership: Allied Academies International Conference, 16 (2), 43-47.
- Gardner, M. M., Coyner, S., & Razek, N. (2010). Engaging millennial graduate students. Academic Exchange Quarterly, 14(1), 180-185.
- Coyner, S. C. & Razek, N. (2008). Millennials impact on community colleges, Ohio Association of Two Year colleges Journal, 32, 25-33.