Clinical Faculty, School Psychology
School of Education and Health Sciences: Counselor Education and Human Services
- Location: Chaminade Hall, Room 304
- Phone: 937-229-3624
- Email: Contact
- EDC 510 Consultation in the Schools
- EDC 511 Consultation Practicum
- EDC 548 Counseling Children and Adolescents
- EDC 610 Social & Behavioral Assessment for Intervention
- EDC 611 Social & Behavioral Assessment for Intervention Practicum
- EDC 710 Internship in School Psychology
- EDC 800 Thesis
- Ph.D., School Psychology, University of Wisconsin
- M.S., School Psychology, University of Wisconsin
- B.A., Psychology, University of Michigan
- National Association of School Psychologists
- Ohio School Psychology Association
- Southwest Ohio School Psychology Association
- Trainers in School Psychology
- Transportability of evidence-based anxiety interventions to school settings
- Teacher training to identify anxiety in students for the purpose of early intervention
- Evidence-based interventions and mental health programming in schools
- Prevention and early identification of anxiety problems in school-aged youth
- Bernstein, E., & T. Kratochwill. Transportability of evidence-based anxiety interventions to a school setting: Evaluation of a modularized approach to intervention. (Manuscript in preparation).
- McGivern, J.E., C.E. Ray, E.R. Auster. (2008). Bestpractices in establishing effective relationships to facilitate positiveintervention outcomes. In A. Thomas & J. Grimes (Eds.), Best practices in school psychology, 5thed. Bethesda, MD: National Association of School Psychologists.
- Morris, R.J., T.R. Kratochwill, G. Schoenfield, & E.R.Auster. (2007). Childhood fears, phobias, and related anxieties. In R.J. Morris & T.R. Kratochwill (Eds.), The practice of child therapy, 4th Ed. Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence ErlbaumAssociates.
- Auster, E.R., K.A. Feeney-Kettler, & T.R. Kratochwill.(2006). Conjoint behavioral consultation: Application to the school-basedtreatment of anxiety disorders. Educationand Treatment of Children, 29:243-256.
- Feeney-Kettler, K.A., E.R. Auster, & T.R. Kratochwill.(2005). School-based assessment and treatment of anxiety: A commentary. The Child and Adolescent Anxiety SpecialInterest Group Newsletter, 4:26-27.