Associate Professor, Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Human Services
School of Education and Allied Professions: Counselor Education and Human Services
- Location: Chaminade Hall, Room 312
- Phone: 937-229-4709
- Email: Contact
- Ph.D., Counseling and Counselor Education
- American Academy of Psychotherapists
- American Counseling Association
- Association for Counselor Education & Supervision
- Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling
- Ohio Counseling Association
- Ohio Association for Counselor Education & Supervision
- Ohio Mental Health Counselors Association
- Ohio Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling
- Miami Valley Counseling Association
- Chi Sigma Iota Counseling Honor Society
- Spirituality and counseling
- Counselor supervision
- Polanski, P.J. (July, 2003). Adjustment disorders in children and adolescents. In R. R. Erk (Ed.), Counseling treatment for children and adolescents with DSM-IV-TR disorders (pp. 90-108). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Merrill Prentice Hall.
- Polanski, P.J. (2003, Spring). The tenure track as spiritual path. ASERVIC Interaction. 6, 3-4.
- Polanski, P.J. (2003). Spirituality in supervision. Counseling & Values, 47, 131-141.
- Polanski, P.J. (2002). Exploring spiritual beliefs in relation to Adlerian theory. Counseling & Values, 46, 127-136.
- Twale, D.J., Schaller, M. A., Hunley, S. A., & Polanski, P. J. (2002). Creating collaborative community in multidisciplinary settings. Innovative Higher Education, 27(2)
- Polanski, P.J., & Rueth, T. W. (2001). Guidance and counseling in Catholic schools. In T. C. Hunt, E. Joseph, & R. Nuzzi (Eds.), Handbook of research on Catholic education (pp. 147-159). Greenwood Press.
- Polanski, P.J., & Hinkle, J. S. (2000). The mental status examination (MSE): Utilization by professional counselors. Journal of Counseling and Development, 78, 357-364.
- Polanski, P.J. (2000, Winter) Training supervisors at the masters level: Developmental considerations. ACES Spectrum, 61(2), 3-5.
- Polanski, P.J. (1998). Alternative pathways among dropouts: An ecodevelopmental model of educational persistence (Doctoral dissertation, The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, 1998). Dissertation Abstracts International, A60/02, p. 384, Aug 1999.