Clinical Assistant Professor
School of Education and Health Sciences: Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Location: College Park Center, Room 209B
- Phone: 937-229-5621
- Email: Contact
- HSS 114 Introduction to Physical Therapy
- DPT 840 Clinical Science I: Tissue Injury and Repair
- DPT 940 Clinical Science V: Current Technology
- DPT 825 Pharmacotherapeutics
- DPT 842 Clinical Science III: Modalities I
Summer Term I
- DPT 843 Clinical Science IV: Modalities II
- Ph.D, The Ohio State University
- M.A., The Ohio State University
- B.S., Daemen College
- American Physical Therapy Association, 1980-present
- Ohio Physical Therapy Association, 1986-present
- American College of Sports Medicine, past member
Peer Reviewed Publications
- Holtgrefe, K., & T.M. Glenn. (2007). Principles of Aerobic Exercise. In Kisner, C., & L. Colby, Therapeutic Exercise: Foundations and Techniques, 5th ed. Davis Co.
- Dunlevy C.L., T. Marble (Glenn), C. Servick, & S. Baez. (1995). Physiologic and psychologic responses of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease to the chairobics exercise program. Can J Respir Ther, 31:109-113.
- Nichols, D., T. Glenn, & K. HutchinsonK. (1995). Changes in the mean center of balance during testing in young adults. Physical Therapy, 75(8):699-705.
- Nichols, D.S., & and T.M. Marble (Glenn). (1994). Effects of aerobic exercise on pain perception, affect, and level of disability in individuals with fibromyalgia. Physical Therapy, 74(4):327-332.
- Rudmann, S., & T. Marble (Glenn). (1991). Effects of physical exercise on laboratory measurements of hemostatic function. Clinical Laboratory Science, 4:181-185.
Peer Reviewed Scientific and Professional Presentations
- Glenn, T. (2003, June). Diabetes Management: Evidence for Exercise. Presented at the American Physical Therapy Conference.
- Marble (Glenn), T. (1991, June). Closing the Gate: Aerobic Exercise and Its Effect on Pain Modulation. Presented at the National American Physical Therapy Association Conference.
- Martin, T., & T. Marble (Glenn). (1993, Feb.). Intertester and Intratester Reliability of One Hand-Held Dynamometer. Presented at the Combined Sections Meeting of the APTA.
- Marble (Glenn), T., D. Nichols, & K.M. Ward. (1993, June). The Effect of an 8 Week Aerobic Exercise Program on Beta-Endorphin Levels in Individuals with Fibromyalgia. Poster presentation, American Physical Therapy Association National Meeting.
- Nichols, D.S., & T. Marble (Glenn). (1992, Oct.). The Role of Aerobic Exercise on the Pain Perception, Disability and Affective Ratings of Individuals with Fibromyalgia and the Role of Beta-Endorphin. Poster presentation, American Pain Society.
- Marble (Glenn), T.M., & R. Hamlin. (1991, June). The Effect of Aerobic Training on Blood Viscosity in the Obese Zucker Rat. Poster presentation, International Diabetes Federation Congress.
- Ward, K., J. Mahan, A. Albright, T. Marble (Glenn), & C. Frenchko. (1991). Biochemical, Hemorrheological, and Renal Inter-Relationships in an Animal Model of Non-insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus. Poster presentation, Annals of Clinical and Laboratory Sciences.
- Ward, K., A. Albright, T. Marble (Glenn), & C. Frenchko. (1991). The Effect of Long Term Exercise Training on Microvascular Risk Factors Associated with Diabetic Nephropathy in the Obese (Diabetic) Zucker Rat. Clinical Chemistry, 37(6):1066.
- Plato, P., W.M. Sherman, R.L. Hamlin, & T. Marble (Glenn). (1991). Training and Cardiac Function in Obese Zucker Rats. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 23:S89.