Susan M. Ferguson
- Location: Chaminade Hall, Room 313
- Phone: 937-229-3709
- Email: Contact
- EDT 109: Personal Aspects of Teaching
- EDT 110: The Profession of Teaching
- EDT 331: Religion Methods Lab
- EDT 475: Student Teaching
- REL 281, 282, 283 and 284: The Forum for Young Catechetical Leaders
- M.S., School Psychology, University of Dayton
- B.S., Elementary Education, University of Dayton
- National Catholic Educational Association
- Catholic Higher Education Collaborative
- Catholic Higher Education Supporting Catholic Schools
- Marianist Educational Associate
- Marianist Educational Associates, Development Team
- Maureen O'Rourke Award, Selection Committee
- Advisory Board, Northern Region, Archdiocese of Cincinnati
- Vocation Team, University of Dayton
- United Against Violence, Leadership Council
- Catholic Higher Education Collaborative, Standards Committee
- Lalanne, Advisory Board
- Urban Child Development Resource Center, Advisory Board
- Catholic education
- Curriculum mapping
- Standardized assessment
- Differentiated instruction
- Professional learning communities
Review of the book Diaz, C., C. Pelletier, & E. Provenzo. (2006). Touch the Future Teach.
Contributing author. Religious education textbook series for three and four year olds. Resource for Christian Living. Allen, Texas.
- Hunt, Thomas, & Susan Ferguson. (2009). Lalanne, A Tale of Commitment and Dedication. Momentum.
- Tillman, B., P. Hart, & S. Ferguson. (2002). Using student based portfolios with the NMSA/NCATE Guidelines and the PRAXIS III framework. Middle School Journal.
- “Decision to Teach.” A series designed to assist students in the choice of program within Teacher Education. Rowley, J. and Hart, P.M.
- “A Call to Teach.” A video tape designed to invite teacher education candidates to consider teaching in Catholic schools. The Five Characteristics of a Marianist Education frame the message. Brink, E.