Faculty / Staff Information
Let us help you help them! We sincerely hope that our colleagues at the University of Dayton will view Career Services as a resource for career-related issues. Whether you seek the latest in employment trends and statistics, a presenter for your class, or you have a student in need of career advice and guidance, the professional staff in Career Services is here to help. Please contact our office at extension x92045.
Career Services Staff act as liaisons to specific majors or schools. The liaisons serve as a provider of career support to their assigned majors and are available to work with the chair and professors to meet their career needs.
Ways in which a Career Services liaison may assist include:
- Major-specific presentations on résumé construction, interviewing, or other career-related topics.
- Giving presentations for professors to avoid having to cancel a class
- Administering and recording practice interviews for students
- Sending major-specific job listings to departments
- Setting up Hire A Flyer accounts for professors
- Answering career-related questions from professors
- Assisting in setting up career seminars with alumni and employers
Career Services is willing to work with you to meet your needs and those of your students. Please contact your liaison with any ideas you may have.
You can also assist your liaison by providing students with major-specific career information, research or contacts. The more we know about your specific field, the better we can assist your students.
School of Business Administration
School of Education and Allied Professions
School of Engineering