Reserve a Room at ArtStreet
Spaces Available for Reservation
- Studio A1 is a medium-sized rehearsal room equipped with a baby grand piano, electric piano and drum set; maximum 8 people.
- Studio B (Screening Room) is equipped with large-scale projection screen, surround-sound, cable TV, Blu-Ray, DVD and CD players, VCR, turntable, VGA and HDMI computer hookup (notebook computer available by reservation; groups may also use their own) and dry-erase boards. Studio B contains 43 chairs with tablet desks.
- Studio C (Collaboration Classroom) is equipped with large scale projection screen, cable TV, Blu-Ray and DVD players, VCR, VGA and HDMI computer hookup (notebook computer available by reservation; groups may also use their own), and dry-erase boards. Studio C contains 36 chairs with tablet desks.
- Studio E (Maker Space) is a creative studio, also suitable for informal meetings; Studio E contains work tables and stools/chairs to accommodate 22 people.
- Amphitheatre and plaza are available for performances, festivals, cookouts and other outdoor events.
- PLEASE NOTE: Studio D (White Box Gallery) is no longer available for event reservations during exhibition seasons.
During fall and spring semesters, ArtStreet is open 8 am - midnight Monday - Friday, 12 pm - midnight Saturday and Sunday. During the summer session, ArtStreet is open Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4 pm.
Submitting a request does NOT guarantee your reservation. Requests will be processed in the order they are received; you will receive a response via email by the end of the next business day. For additional assistance with your request , please call (937) 229-5101 or email email@example.com.
Who can reserve space in ArtStreet?
- University departments
- University faculty, staff and student organizations
- Individual UD students, staff, and faculty
- Community groups conducting educational activities (rental fees apply, considered on a case-by-case basis, first priority to University events)
First priority is given to activities relating to ArtStreet mission and goals, but we also accommodate non-art related activities. ArtStreet reserves the right to determine appropriate use of space.