Applicants must submit the following application materials
- Official academic transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked Issued to Student and unofficial copies are not accepted.
- GRE test score for the general exam.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
- A career trajectory statement addressing why you think you would be a successful candidate for the MPA program, what has led you to pursue a master's degree in public administration, your career aspirations, and how you think this degree will help you reach them.
- An academic paper or work product/report demonstrating your writing abilities.
- Additional requirements apply for international students.
A limited number of graduate assistantships are available. Learn more from the Graduate Admissions link at right, or contact the program office.